Monday, October 20, 2003

technician online | Student fools international newspapers with spoof story

technician online | Student fools international newspapers with spoof story: "'It really showed me how ugly money can be and how easy it is for big corporations to throw their weight around. It really disenchanted me because I didn't really have any visions of how this works. I did think they would be able to take a joke, and I was really surprised that they would go so far as to sue the school if I didn't take it down. It put CNN in a bad light in my book because I didn't think they would be as concerned about someone making a parody of a news story,' Williamson said.
And for anyone that might be confused about the validity of the article, Williamson maintains his own naivete. 'I have no proof whatsoever that the two [fellatio and breast cancer] have anything to do with each other.' "

Hehe, interview with the kid who wrote 'The Greatest News Story Ever!".

No comments: