Tuesday, December 02, 2003

MediaGuardian.co.uk | City | Stanley Gold's letter of resignation to Walt Disney board

MediaGuardian.co.uk | City | Stanley Gold's letter of resignation to Walt Disney board: "'It is with regret that I resign effective immediately from the Board of Directors of the Walt Disney Co. and second Roy Disney's call for the removal of Michael Eisner as chairman and chief executive. I am proud of my more than 15 years of service and my role in reshaping the company in 1984 by bringing Frank Wells and Michael Eisner to the company. I do, however, lament that my efforts over the past three years to implement needed changes has only succeeded in creating an insular board of directors serving as a bulwark to shield management from criticism and accountability."

Two down, one more midget to go.

No comments: